What is Seller Contact and what does it mean to you?
Home Owner/Seller contact is a term used in every estate agency office… well, at least it should be.
It’s certainly one of our promises we make to every seller…’thou shall promise to stay in touch with thou vendor’, you get the gist.
On every computer system that an estate agent uses there will be no doubt that it should have a section for staying in contact with you, the homeowner. This will be a diary system of some sort to let your estate agent know when to call you and what plan they have in place to get you sold!
To know if your estate agent is staying in touch with you correctly, ask yourself the following questions:
- When was the last time I heard from my agent?
- What was it regarding? (Whether you have a million viewings a week you should still have a summary sent to you every month about what has happened to your property and the plan to move forward)
- Do you know how your property is looking on Rightmove – do you know the stats?
- Do you feel you know what your agent is doing if you haven’t sold yet? What’s the next plan?
- What has your agent done for your property in the last 4 weeks?
If you have to really think about these questions in some depth then your next question to your agent needs to be
What are you doing to get my property sold?
My name is Helen and I’ve been a successful estate agent for the last 10 years. Keeping you informed and up to date is my number 1 priority so you’ll never be left in the dark. Think of me as your property’s personal assistant. We’ll get your home sold through our unwavering dedication, complete attention to detail and absolute understanding of the market and the marketing.
Have a great day